Here are some complimentary tips on how to maintain the smooth shine of your acrylic/gel/overlays if this your first time having it done.
- Don’t wait more than two weeks before making an appointment for your nail fill
- Always keep your appointments
- Under no circumstances should you bite, lift or pull off the remainder of a nail you may have broken inadvertently
- Always remember maintenance once you’ve decided to take the artificial nails route, you are worth the effort!
- For special occasions you can have artificial nails applied and removed shortly afterwards